In the bronzing of the product, the choice of bronzing paper is very important. The following are the aspects that need attention when choosing Huangyan Huifeng softcover notebook with gold stamping:
1. First understand the substrate of the product. The substrate that needs bronzing determines the series of bronzing paper. Commonly used plastic substrates that require hot stamping are: ABS, PP, PE, PVC (soft and hard), PC, PS, PU, TPR, TPU, Saigang, nylon, bakelite, etc.; in addition, there are paper (divided into Coated paper, plain paper, coated paper, etc.), wood (whether painted or log), leather, clothing printing, etc.
2. The size of the bronzing area. Mainly due to the different elasticity of the release layer of the bronzing paper, the size of the bronzing area is also very important for the selection of bronzing paper. Generally, bronzing paper can be divided into fine print bronzing, small and medium area color blocks, large area color blocks, and full area bronzing Wait.
3. The difference between using hot stamping method and using hot plate. Flat ironing and piping ironing; according to the different hot plates used, there are metal plates and rubber plates.
4. The hot stamping speed is different. Whether to use a fully automatic high-speed machine (the high-speed machine here is not the usual so-called pneumatic automatic, pneumatic automatic is actually a semi-automatic machine), semi-automatic machine, manual machine, etc.
5. Hot stamping requirements. Whether it is necessary to print after hot stamping (including machine printing, oil injection, etc.).
6. Products used indoors or products used outdoors. The hot stamping of indoor products such as cosmetics is also demanding.
7. The choice of brightness and color.
Only after the above 6 conditions are met, the brightness and color of the hot stamping paper from Lexix Technology are selected. Generally speaking, the brightness of anodized aluminum is higher than that of powder foil, and the brightness of anodized chromium is higher than that of anodized aluminum. The brightness of hot stamping paper with high thickness is better than that of low thickness hot stamping paper. In short, bronzing is a commonly used printing process, but it is not easy to do a good job of bronzing printing, especially in the choice of bronzing paper is very important.
If you have any questions, please call for free: hardcover notebook manufacturer.