Coated paper, also known as coated printing paper, is called powder paper in Hong Kong and other regions. It is a high-quality printing paper made of base paper coated with white paint. Mainly used for printing the covers and illustrations of high-end books and periodicals, color pictures, various exquisite product advertisements, samples, product packaging, trademarks, etc.
1. Using the latest spraying and infrared drying control technology, the product quality is stable.
2. The paper has high whiteness, comfortable visual perception, and good printing color reproduction.
3. The paper surface is smooth and the dots are real after printing.
4. The printing gloss is high and the color is bright.
5. Good stiffness and folding endurance, and high paper strength.
6. Excellent surface strength, suitable for high-speed printing.
It is suitable for high-speed flat-sheet offset printing and commercial rotary printing. It is mainly used for the printing of high-end products such as fashion journals and magazines, color albums, product catalogs, posters, book covers, inserts, and promotional materials.
For more product information, please click here: hardcover notebook manufacturers.