How to maintain PU notebook leather goods? The following mainly introduces from two aspects.
1. Daily maintenance and care: Simple daily care can make it new and long-lasting.
1. After normal use, use a sponge or soft cloth to wipe off the dust. If there are gaps in the edge of the bag, you can use a pointed hat to remove the dust, then put it in a paper ball to prevent deformation of the leather bag, and wrap it in a plastic bag and place it in a cool and dry place. It’s best to put 1-2 mothballs in place to prevent insect bites.
2. If the leather bag gets wet, use a dry cloth to absorb the moisture in the leather bag and place it in a cool place, otherwise it will burst.
3. Avoid washing with water and contact with chemical solvents when cleaning leather bags.
4. Use shoe cream of the same color to wipe the leather bag regularly to keep the leather shiny and moist, and avoid using liquid shoe polish.
5. When applying shoe cream to leather goods, avoid applying shoe cream directly on the leather surface, and apply it to a soft cloth or sponge first.
2. In addition to daily maintenance and care, correct usage habits are also particularly important: correct usage habits can increase its durability.
1. Avoid heavy things on the leather to avoid wrinkles and deformation.
2. Avoid collision and friction between leather goods and hard objects to avoid scratching or scratching the surface.
If you want to know more product information, please contact us: PU Hardcover Notebook Supplier.