Maintenance and precautions of pu artificial leather:
1. Too high temperature will change the appearance of artificial leather and stick to each other. It should not be placed near the stove or beside the radiator, and it should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
2. The furniture should not be placed in a room where the temperature is too low. If the temperature is too low or let the air-conditioning blow directly for a long time, the artificial leather will be frozen, cracked and hardened.
3. Do not place furniture in a humid space. Excessive humidity will cause the hydrolysis of synthetic leather to occur and develop, causing damage to the surface film and shortening the service life. Therefore, rooms such as toilets, bathrooms, and kitchens are not suitable for
4. When wiping artificial leather, do not use wet towels or damp cloth, generally dry cloth is better.
5. Synthetic leather is made of nylon, polyester, polypropylene and other synthetic fibers through netting, needle punching, bonding, plastic coating and other processes. It not only has good wear resistance and good mechanical strength, but also has elasticity. , It is also soft at room temperature and low temperature. Because it is made of synthetic materials, it is not afraid of insects, mildew, and no need to wipe oil, and the surface has good water resistance. However, synthetic leather is not resistant to high temperatures and chemical substances.
6. When wearing synthetic leather clothing, be careful not to rub or collide with hard and rough objects to avoid damage to the surface coating. The coating film of synthetic leather is thin, so it should not be baked near the stove or heater to prevent the leather surface from being damaged, and it should not be contaminated with corrosive chemicals such as acid and alkali. When washing, do not use hot water to soak, because hot water will damage the fiber structure of the base fabric. Can not be washed with gasoline, generally use a soft cloth dipped in soapy water to wipe, and then wash with warm water, after washing, hung in the shade to dry in a well-ventilated place, must not be exposed to the sun. After drying, it should be placed in a dry and cool place, do not fold, and do not place heavy objects on it.
PU artificial leather is often used for hardcover notebook covers. For details, please contact: PU Hardcover Notebook Supplier.