Whether it is a notebook for business use or for students or for daily use, below Huifeng divides the style of notepad notebooks according to the three characteristics of cover material, cover hardness and binding method for your understanding.
From the material of the cover, it can be divided into leather, textile, paper and other materials; the cover can also be divided into hard-faced and soft-faced according to the hardness; according to the binding method, it can be divided into: thread binding, glue binding, binder binding, Rivet binding, coil/spiral binding, etc.
The cover can also be equipped with magnetic buckles, snap buttons, elastic straps, zippers, etc., all of which are used to fix the inner pages of the notepad, which are easier to understand; the notebook notepad will be different depending on the binding method. A brief introduction:
1. Thread binding: Whether it is with only one line at the spine of the book, or with thread binding with glue binding, this notepad can be turned flat to 180 degrees, which can maximize the use of the area of the inner pages of the book for recording; There is a special thread binding for ancient books (there are threads on the spine on the front and back of the notebook), which also belongs to thread binding, but the book cannot be turned flat to 180 degrees. .
2. Glue binding: Most of the notebooks for business use or notebooks used by students use glue binding. This binding method is the most common and an economical way. The firmness is also very high. The speed is also faster; if the number of pages is large, it is less able to turn flat to 180 degrees.
3. Binder binding: It is also a common binding method for notebook notebooks. As the name suggests, the binder can be opened at any time and the inner pages can be added or taken out of the notebook. Common binders have two holes, three holes, and four holes. , six holes, nine holes, etc., the advantages of this binding method, the inner pages can be taken out or added at will, the cover can be recycled, and can be repeatedly turned over, the firmness is high, the paper is turned to the left side of the raised binder may be hinders writing.
4. Rivet binding: The so-called rivet binding is to first punch the edge of the notebook or notepad, and then fix it with rivets. This binding method is also very firm, and the rivets are also made of plastic or metal materials. The method is mostly recipe making, and it is not very common in the binding of notebooks and notepads.
5. Coil/spiral binding: Like perfect binding, this binding method is also one of the more common binding methods for notebook notebooks. Coil/spiral binding is more cost-effective, and it can turn the notebook 180 degrees flat, which is convenient for writing, and it is not easy to drop pages after repeated reading.
For more information about hardcover notebook, please go to our website to learn more: chinesestationery.net